Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Is the Last Day of my Life *

Tomorrow will be the last day of my life.

That's it. I can't stand anymore. All my teachers are sons of bitches, they have failed me on all my exams and I don't want to live like this, not anymore.

So tomorrow I'm going to finish with all. I'll get my father's hunting rifle and I'll kill them all. They will get what they deserve. Then I'll kill myself, because I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in prison.

So, that is all. See you in Hell, my beloved readers. Tomorrow you'll see me in the newspapers.


* * *








* If you were wondering, this is just a joke. It's a parody of a piece of news I have seen on the newspaper, involving a 13-year-old kid who wanted to kill his teachers (see more info here or here).
With this post I just wanted to criticize that boy, and comment that there are some really silly people in the world. This is just amazing: a kid who wants to kill thier teachers and warns about it in his blog, lol. Then he gets cold feet when he sees the police, double lol! And then he is found at a cyber cafe (probably writing about his failure in his blog), EPIC LOL, I should say! He sure hit the headlines, though not as he expected. Luckily.
Ok, now I'm repeating it again in case someone didn't catch it. Tomorrow I'm not killing anyone. So you can save your efforts on calling the police. Tomorrow I don't even have classes, so you won't see me there, not to mention I'm not bringing a rifle with me.
I think this compensates for my last week's lack of posts. In case you missed it, see the other post I wrote today here: "Comeacrossness: The Man who Walked Strangely."

1 comment:

  1. there are a lot of dumbass in the world...U_U

    "fucking faggot" that boy ¬¬

    kisses xD I like a lot your blog =D

    ReplyDelete