Friday, January 8, 2010

OVERTIME: War! A comic translation


Hello there!

Don't worry too much about seeing the administrator's face again in this blog. Today I'm not reading another riot act about TF2. Today I want to tell all of you that I have finished translating the complete TF2 comic "War!" (as I started to say some weeks ago).

If you are a Spanish TF2 fan, you should download it NOW! Don't wait to finish reading the post. DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW! Then come back to read the rest of the post.

If you are not a TF2 fan, but a translation student, a friend of mine, a geek, or the three options at the same time, you too should download it. Just to make someone happy. :)

Well, the link to download this translation is the following:

Come on! Stop idling and click this link!

This is my first professionalish translation (fansub? what fansub?). I may have some errors, but I hope you like it.

Friendship ends in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment