Saturday, June 12, 2010

OVERTIME: Mac Fortress 2


Hello there!

You should try TF2 now. And I realise I say this every time there is a big TF2 update, but this time I have damn good reasons!

This weekend only, you can play TF2 for free, AND you can buy it (via Steam) with a 50% discount!

The reason is that TF2 is now available for Mac OS, and if you play TF2 from a Mac, you'll get a pair of (ingame) earbuds like these!


Wait, that's not the only reason. In this update, new functions have been implemented ingame, as a training mode and a step-by-step tutorial. Now you can't give that poor excuse, "this game has too many complicated features and is too difficult for me". No, it's not anymore, maggots!

The final touch: Watch this new promotional video. It's not a "Meet the", but it's fine as well.

Enough reasons for you? They would be for me, if I didn't have the game already. GO BUY IT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF SANDVICH!

1 comment: